Request: Parse file from memory

Jun 27, 2007 at 4:21 PM
First off, great tool. I searched forever for something that parsed these files in .net. Thanks for sharing!

One thing that would be great is the ability to convert a stream to an XML doc.

I'm working on my guild's website, and I have an asp.net page where they can upload attendance exports from raids (using different Add-ons). I would like the ability to have the person in charge of loot upload their raw LUA file, and then the web app convert it to XML and save everything to a database without having to save a hard copy on the server itself.

Thanks again,
Aaron
Coordinator
Jun 27, 2007 at 8:18 PM
Thats not a bad idea. Originally I wrote this purely in the context of a windows application working directly with the .lua files. It won't be too difficult to implement a stream based modification to provide the functionality that you're proposing.

I'll put it on my list of things to do, mostly cuz its a great idea. Unfortunately I'm not sure when i'll have time to make the change; i'm knee deep in my other code plex project, Magic http://www.codeplex.com/Magic which takes up a great deal of my personal development time.
Sep 7, 2009 at 6:57 AM
Edited Sep 7, 2009 at 6:59 AM

I am totally agree with you and glad to be the part of your conversation.

Tia smith

What does everyone else thing of the site mymmoshop? A lot of people are saying it is the #1 one site in world in terms of where to buy wow gold.  My experience with them has been great so far.  Peace out man.

Buy WoW Gold